This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are an easy and healthy side dish that are crispy and tender. Full of garlic and Parmesan flavor, tossed in olive oil and seasoned bread crumbs and then oven roasted to crispy perfection.
If you would have told me that my kids were going to love brussels sprouts, I would have respectfully laughed in your face. As a kid, I thought these things were disgusting. I only ever had them steamed growing up and I couldn't eat them. As I've gotten wiser in my growing years, I have tried brussels sprouts so many different ways now and I love them. The best part, my kids and hubby love them too! Sometimes, you just need to keep trying food in different ways to realize how good something is, and these brussels sprouts are good.
Ingredients in Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Brussels Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt & Pepper
Preparing the Brussels Sprouts
This vegetable is easy to work with, and even easier if you buy the pre-washed and ready to cook sprouts in a bag. If you can't find those, you can easily wash your sprouts and peel off any discolored outer leaves and trim any wonky ends. Then slice the brussels sprouts in half, except any that are very small. The goal is to make them all the same size for uniform cooking.
How to Oven Roast Brussels Sprouts with Garlic & Parmesan
The hardest part for making this recipe will be preparing the brussels sprouts for cooking.
Once you are done prepping the sprouts, add them to a zip top bag.
Add the olive oil to the bag of sprouts and give it a toss and shake to coat the sprouts. Then add the bowl of breadcrumbs and cheese. Toss the bag again to coat all the brussels sprouts.
Bake the brussels sprouts for 30 minutes at 400°.
That's it! Simple steps to get a healthy and delicious side dish on the table with dinner.
What to Serve Alongside Brussels Sprouts
Any of these main dishes will go well with brussels sprouts.
- Perfect Roast Chicken
- Turkey & Zucchini Meatballs
- Corn Flake Chicken Tenders
- Italian Sloppy Joes
- Baked Penne Casserole
More Vegetable Side Dishes you Might Like to Try!
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Honey Garlic Glazed Carrots
- Garlic Parmesan Sauteed Asparagus
- Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
- Easy Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob with Husks
- Oven Fries
- Garlicky Broccolini
- Tomato, Cucumber and Basil Salad
- Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Roasted Asparagus
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
Add a healthy and delicious side dish to your dinner with these Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts and let me know how much you like them in the comments below! Pictures encouraged on Instagram with the hashtag #heathershomemadekitchen You can also follow me on Social Media to see what other crazy things my family and I are doing! If you like what you see, please share with your friends and family!
Don’t forget to pin the recipe for later!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut sprouts in half, leaving any really small ones whole.
- Add sprouts to a zip top bag.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil to the brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Add the bread crumbs and cheese mix to the bag of sprouts and toss to coat all the sprouts.
- Spread the brussels sprouts out in a single layer on prepared sheet pan.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes and until golden brown and crispy.