This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
Crispy, crunchy potato wedges right out of your own oven! Oven Fries are so simple and quick to prepare. These potatoes are going to be the greatest side dish to all your favorite sandwiches and burgers. Guaranteed!
Oven Fries, the Best Side Dish to any Entree...
This may be hard to believe, but these Oven Fries are so simple and require minimal ingredients. Here is the starting lineup to the best side dish... Read carefully people... Potatoes, Olive Oil, and seasonings from your pantry! That is it! Yes, just those few items is all you will need to score the winning point and make your family proud with these delicious oven fried potato wedges. The perfect accompaniment to yours and your family's favorite entree.
Exactly what you need:
- 5-6 Baking potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Plastic bag or bowl
- Sheet pan
- Parchment paper or non-stick spray
Exactly what to do:
- Wash potatoes clean and cut into wedges
- Add potatoes to a large zip top bag or bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil and add seasonings
- Shake bag or toss potatoes in bowl to evenly coat
- Place potatoes in a single layer on lined or greased baking sheet
- Bake, turning over about half way through
Accompany your Oven Fries with one of these:
Or with your favorite burger, steak, pork chop, brat, or even breakfast! Seriously, these Oven Fries even go well with over easy eggs! Confession: I have been known to make potatoes with every meal at times! My family is pretty quick to forgive me after they taste them!
You know what to do now!
Alrighty, now pick which meal you are going to serve these fabulous Oven Fries with and let me know how they turn out! Printable recipe below! Enjoy!
Pin the recipe for later!
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with non-stick spray.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and place in a large zip top bag or bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add all seasonings.
- Shake bag or toss in bowl to evenly coat potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping potatoes about half way through baking.
- Once finished cooking, sprinkle with a touch of additional salt.