This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies are chewy, sweet and quickly becoming a family favorite. A must make for all the pumpkin lovers. This is your new go to fall treat recipe!
If you like chewy cookies then this recipe is for you. It's full of brown sugar, pumpkin and white chocolate flavors. A perfect combination for a fall cookie. These cookies have become the family's new favorite. They are constantly asking me to make them. We also love Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies, they are a soft and cakey cookie. There is something here for both chewy cookie lovers and soft cookie fans. In our house, we love all cookies, we do not judge, we just eat them all!
Ingredients Needed for White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Brown Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Puree
- Baking Soda
- Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- Whole Wheat Flour
- White Chocolate Chips
Pumpkin Puree vs. Pumpkin Pie Mix
Pureed Pumpkin is pure pumpkin with no added ingredients whereas Pumpkin Pie Mix is already blended with a sweetener and spices.
Do I have to use Whole Wheat Flour in These Cookies?
Nope, you can substitute the whole wheat flour for all purpose flour if you prefer. I am a huge fan of using a half and half blend of flours in my baked goods because I like the very slight nutty taste and texture the whole wheat flour adds.
How to Make Chewy Pumpkin Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
Step 1: Make the Dough
In a stand mixer or with a hand beater, cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. Then add the vanilla and pumpkin and beat until creamy. Next, add the baking soda, salt, and flours. Mix together just until incorporated. Lastly, fold in the white chocolate chips.
Step 2: Scoop the Dough
Step 3: Make Cookies
Bake the cookies in a 350° preheated oven for 12-14 minutes and the edges are set.
Step 4: Cool the Cookies
How to Store White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies?
The best way to store these cookies so they stay chewy is to keep them in an air tight container or zip top bag. If the cookies feel like they are starting to get a bit dry, add a piece of bread into the container or bag. The cookies will absorb the moisture from the bread keeping them chewy.
More Cookies to Love!
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- Confetti Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Lemon White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Drop Candy Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Coconut Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Treat yourself and your family to a delicious fall treat with these White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. Let me know how much you and your family like them in the comments below! Pictures encouraged on Instagram with the hashtag #heathershomemadekitchen You can also follow me on Social Media to see what other crazy things my family and I are doing! If you like what you see, please share with your friends and family!
Don’t forget to pin the recipe for later!
White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand beater, cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and pumpkin and beat until creamy.
- Add the baking soda, salt, and flours and beat until just incorporated.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or a rounded tablespoonful, place cookie dough 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies 12-14 minutes or until edges are set.
- Let cookies cool 5 minutes on pan and then remove to wire rack to cool completely.