This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
Do you need a quick, delicious, sweet treat to serve to your friends or cure your own sweet tooth? Look no further than these super simple No Bake Chocolate Raisin Cookies! Fudgey, chocolaty, and packed with raisins is exactly what you will get with these incredible cookies!
I love no bake cookies! It's no secret, I love all cookies, and these no bake cookies are so great because they are quick to make and extremely easy. Even better, the cookies only require minimal ingredients. The hardest part is giving them time to set up!
How To Make No Bake Chocolate Raisin Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk, any type
- 11 tablespoons salted butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1-½ cups raisins
How To Make The Cookies
First combine the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa powder in a large pot. Melt the ingredients over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
Next, stir in the oats and raisins and mix it thoroughly.
Using a medium scoop, scoop the cookies onto wax paper and flatten just a touch.
Let the cookies set for about an hour before storing in an airtight container between layers of wax paper.
Tip to make this no bake cookie perfectly.
Boil for only one minute, no more or no less. Start timing when bubbles are starting to form in the middle of the pot. This is important to get the perfect consistency. If you boil to long, the mix will be crumbly. If you don't boil it long enough, the mixture won't set up completely.
Here are some other no bake treats you might enjoy!
When you try these easy and delicious No Bake Chocolate Raisin Cookies let me know how you like them in the comments below. You can also follow me on Social Media to see what other crazy things my family and I are doing!
Pin the recipe for later!
No Bake Chocolate Raisin Cookies
- In a large pot, melt together the sugar, milk, cocoa powder and butter over medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for exactly one minute. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir in the oats and raisins and combine until fully mixed.
- Using a medium scoop, scoop cookies onto wax paper and flatten the tops just a touch.
- Let cookies set for about an hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container between layers of wax paper.