This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
Who doesn't love a no bake cookie?! These cookies literally only take minutes to make and only require 6 ingredients! Not to mention, they are so incredibly delicious. These No Bake Scotch Cookies are going to be everyone's new favorite sweet treat!
My husband, Chad, and I were in the mood for a sweet treat one night when these little addicting devils were created. We had been cooking for the freezer and lunch box items, plus made a batch of salsa and were in no mood to make a complicated cookie. We wanted something fast and delicious! Chad loves Peanut Butter and Chocolate. It is a real addiction for him, I have to monitor all treats that include the combo. I love you honey, and you're sweet tooth! His all time favorite sweet treat are my Scotch-a-roo bars. You can find the recipe below. So, knowing my husband's love for those bars, I got an idea! Lets make them a quicker way and bite size! So, that is exactly what we did and the result was exactly what we needed that day!
How to make No Bake Scotch Cookies
- 1 - 11 or 12 oz bag of butterscotch chips
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups lightly crushed corn flakes (crush before measuring)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the corn flakes and marshmallows.
- Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together over medium-low heat or in a microwave safe bowl using 30 second intervals and stirring well between each interval.
- Once melted, remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Pour them mix over the corn flakes and marshmallows.
- Gently and quickly fold together all ingredients until everything is well coated.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls on wax or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with mini chips and gently pat them to make them adhere to the cookies.
- Let sit until firm and set, or chill for 15-20 minutes (if you can wait that long)!
Printable Recipe Below!
If you are a lover of the most delicious combo Peanut Butter and Chocolate, give these other sweet treats a try!
When you try these delicious No Bake Scotch Cookies let me know in the comments below. You can also follow me on Social Media to see what other crazy things my family and I are doing!
Pin the recipe for later!
No Bake Scotch Cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn flakes and marshmallows.
- In a sauce pot, melt together butterscotch chips and peanut butter until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour the melted mix over the corn flakes and marshmallows.
- Gently and quickly fold all the ingredients together until everything is evenly coated.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls on wax or parchment lined baking sheets.
- Sprinkle cookies with mini chocolate chips and gently pat them so they adhere to the cookies.
- Let sit on counter until completely set and firm, or chill for 15-20 minutes.