These 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are super simple and quick, and taste like you spent hours making them! Flourless cookies that only use one bowl, no mixer and have a deep, rich flavor that are perfect for peanut butter lovers.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
This post was originally posted on 4/10/2020 and updated on 4/26/2022.
I love cookies! What I love more are EASY cookie recipes, and these cookies are definitely in the easy recipe category. You wouldn't know that there is no flour and only 4 simple ingredients by their taste. This is such a yummy recipe!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- Peanut Butter: You can use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer. If you normally use a natural peanut butter, you can use that but know that the texture of the cookie will be different.
- Brown Sugar: Light or dark brown sugar will work. I prefer to use light brown sugar. Make sure to pack it well when measuring.
- Egg: A large egg is needed to bind everything together.
- Dark Chocolate Chips: Use your favorite chocolate. Any kind will work. I prefer to use dark chocolate chips or chunks.
How to Make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Gather your ingredients and utensils first. Having everything prepared before you start baking, makes the process so much easier and smoother. Other than your ingredients you will need: a large bowl, wooden spoon or rubber spatula, cookie scoop or tablespoon, fork, baking sheet, and parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Now that you have everything you need, preheat the oven to 350°F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper or baking mats.
- In the large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, and a large egg. Mix well until everything is fully incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon, scoop cookie dough and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Using the tines of a fork press the tops of the cookies down, then rotate the fork and press again making an "X" or a criss-cross pattern on the cookie.
- Bake on center rack in oven for 10-13 minutes until golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes before removing to wire rack or counter to cool completely.
That's it! Serve and enjoy this sweet treat!
They really are one of the easiest peanut butter cookies to make, and you'd never know how easy by their taste. They taste amazing! Peanut butter flavor bombs with a touch of chocolate in every bite. Sure to cure any sweet tooth!
Tips For 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Don't overbake the cookies. The key to perfectly chewy peanut butter cookies is to bake them just until they look done. They will finish baking as they cool on the pan for 5 minutes.
- Use regular peanut butter for the best results. Natural peanut butter can be used but the cookies will spread more and end up with a different texture.
- Measure the ingredients properly. Pack the brown sugar well before measuring and use the precise amount of peanut butter. If the measurements are off the cookies will end up with a slightly different texture.
How to Store Flourless Cookies
Storing: Store these cookies in an air tight container. Keep them in a cool dry place and they'll last a few weeks. If you notice the cookies starting to get a little dry and hard, add a piece of bread to the container with the cookies. It will add moisture back into the cookies.
Freezing: These cookies freeze well! Place the cookies in a freezer safe air tight container in single layers, between pieces of wax paper. Label, date and freeze. Cookies will last 3-4 months in the freezer.
Thawing: To thaw the frozen cookies, simply let them sit at room temperature for a few hours.
Other Delicious Peanut Butter Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
- Monster Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- PB & Jelly Waffles
- Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- PB & Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
- Peanut Butter Temptations
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, brown sugar and egg. Mix well until combined thoroughly.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon, scoop cookie dough and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Using the tines of a fork, press down on cookie, rotate fork and press one more time making an "X" or criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until golden brown and edges are set.
- Let cool on sheet pan for at least 5 minutes before removing to wire rack or counter to cool completely.