This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
The greatest No Bake Cheesecake Bar recipe you'll ever need in your collection! A simple graham cracker crust with the most delicious cheesecake filling is all you'll want for the easiest and perfect no bake sweet treat!
The first time I made these bars, was for a dear friend's surprise birthday party. They were such a hit, I made them again for my husband's co workers. These bars are now one of my most requested treats from friends and work buddies.
I typically don't add a topping, because everyone loves them just the way they are. However, if you are a fruit lover and love fruity cheesecakes you can most definitely add a strawberry, cherry or raspberry topping. You can use store bought pie filling or make your own homemade fruit sauce or you can even used homemade or store bought jam. They all work and all taste delightful!
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake Bars
For the Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (approximately 2 packages or 18 sheets)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 2-8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream (or heavy whipping cream will work too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
To make the Crust:
First you will need to preheat the oven to 350° and then make the graham crackers into crumbs. You can do this in a large zip top bag and crush by hand or with a rolling pin. I, however, like to use a food processor. Place the crackers in the food processor and pulse until fine crumbs. Next, add the sugar and butter and pulse until completely combined. (If you are using a bag, add the sugar and butter right in the bag with the crumbs, close the bag, and then mix together with your hands until it is all incorporated well).
Once you have your crumbs ready, grease a 9x13 baking dish with non stick spray. Pour the crumbs into the dish and using either your hand or the bottom of a flat measuring cup, press the crumbs down so they are nice and firm. Bake the crumbs for 10-12 minutes and the edges are golden brown. Let crust cool completely before adding filling.
To make the Filling:
You will start by beating the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. This will take 3-4 minutes. Next add the entire can of sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and vanilla. Mix well until everything is completely combined and smooth. Spoon the filling into the cooled crust and spread evenly.
Place the bars into the refrigerator and chill for at least 3-4 hours. I have discovered that chilling them overnight is the best!
If you like this no bake dessert try these others!
No Bake Scotch Cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Give these easy and tasty No Bake Cheesecake Bars a try and let me know how you like them in the comments below! You can also follow me on Social Media to see what other crazy things my family and I are doing!
Pin the recipe for later!
No Bake Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (2 packages or 18 sheets)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, salted
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x13 baking dish or sheet.
- Using a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until course crumbs.
- Add in the sugar and butter. Pulse until completely combined.
- Pour the crumbs into the prepared dish, using your hands or the bottom of flat measuring cup, firmly press the crumbs evenly to fit the whole dish.
- Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes and until the edges are golden brown.
- Let crust cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Beat until fully incorporated.
- Spoon the filling over the cooled crust and spread it evenly.
- Chill the bars for at least 3-4 hours, but overnight is best.
- Cut into 24 bars and enjoy!
Leave a Reply