This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
This Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is healthy, flavorful and incredibly easy. A simple one pan dinner that is ready and on the table in 30 minutes. A versatile and delicious dinner recipe that is going to be a new family favorite!
If you are in need of quick recipes, this is a delicious one to add to your arsenal. It is on our menu almost weekly. Sheet pan dinners have become a real staple for dinner in our house. They are so easy, so good and so customizable. Plus, there are very few dishes making clean up a breeze.
Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner Ingredients
- Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage Links
- Broccoli Florets
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cauliflower Florets
- Red Onion
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Chicken Sausage Links: Any type of fully cooked sausage links will work. I prefer chicken sausage (Italian and Apple are my favorite), but there are some really good pork and beef links too.
- Veggies: Any assortment of vegetables will work. Bell peppers, green beans, diced potatoes, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and zucchini are some more really good options. Cutting the veggies all the same (except potatoes) will help them all cook evenly. Potatoes should be cut into bite size ½ inch pieces so they can fully cook with the other veggies.
- Olive Oil: Neutral flavored oil like: canola, vegetable, or avocado can be used.
- Garlic Powder: You can season the veggies with any seasoning blend you like. I prefer garlic over anything because it is my absolute flavor. Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, herbs de province, Trader Joe's 21 Salute, or homemade ranch seasoning are delicious alternatives.
How to Make Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- Slice the sausage links into 1 inch thick coins.
- Place the sliced sausages onto two large parchment lined baking sheets that have been spritzed or drizzled with olive oil.
- Combine all the cut veggies into a large bowl or zip top bag with the olive oil, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Toss them well to evenly coat all the veggies.
- Place the veggies in a single layer on the sheet pans with the sausage.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 25-30 minutes. For more even cooking, flip the veggies and sausages half way through the cooking.
Tips for Easy Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- Use fully cooked sausage links. If you want to use fresh, you will need to pre cook them beforehand.
- Cut all the veggies around the same size so they cook evenly. Potatoes will need to be cut into ½ inch bite size pieces so they fully cook in the same amount time as the other vegetables.
- Place everything in a single layer so it all roasts evenly. If it's not in a single layer it will cause everything to steam resulting in soggy vegetables.
- Line the pans with parchment paper for an easy and fuss free clean up!
Other Simple Dinner Recipes:
- Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetables
- Skillet Goulash
- Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- Easy Lasagna Skillet
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Easy Spaghetti Shrimp
- Simple Roasted Chicken Breast
Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Spray or drizzle some olive oil over the parchment.
- Slice the sausage links into 1 inch coins and place on the baking sheets.
- Add all the cut veggies to a large bowl or zip top bag and add the olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies.
- Place the veggies in a single layer on the sheet pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until crisp and tender. Flip half way if desired.