This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Click HERE to read my policies.
This Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is creamy, delicious and so easy to make with little effort. It is a perfect appetizer dip for parties or special occasions.
I absolutely love this dip. I could sit and eat it all myself, but my family would have something to say if I did. It really is that good! Plus, talk about the easiest appetizer ever to make for your next party or get together. It literally only takes a few minutes to prep the dip and the crock pot does the rest of the work. My family and I like to do a day of appetizers over the holiday season, and this dip is always a must have. It's a huge crowd pleaser!
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- Frozen Spinach
- Canned Artichoke Hearts
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Swiss Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Onion Powder
- Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
What to Serve as Dippers
- Tortilla Chips (My Favorite!)
- Thinly Sliced French or Cocktail Bread
- Assorted Veggies
- Pretzel Sticks
- Assorted Crackers
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Crock Pot
Step 1: Prep Ingredients
You will need to let the spinach thaw overnight in the fridge or follow the thawing directions on the package. Once thawed take a clean towel or layers of paper towels and squeeze most of the excess liquid out of the spinach. Then gather and prep the rest of your ingredients. Shred the cheese, cube the cream cheese, drain and chop the artichokes and measure out everything else.
Step 2: Combine Ingredients
Add all the ingredients to a small crock pot (a 3-4 quart works great) and give it a gentle stir.
Step 3: Cook
Cook the dip on low for 2 hours until all the cheese is completely melted while stirring it a few times. Then turn the crock pot to keep warm and stir the dip occasionally.
Step 4: Serve and Enjoy!
Serve dip warm to all your friends and family with a variety dippers.
How to Store Leftover Spinach Artichoke Dip.
If by chance there is any dip leftover, store it tightly covered in the fridge. It will last 3-4 days in the fridge.
How to Reheat Leftover Dip
There a few different ways to reheat the dip.
- Microwave: which is the easiest and quickest way to reheat the dip, especially for single serving portions. Microwave in intervals stirring after each one.
- Oven: place the dip in a oven safe dish and reheat at 350° until warmed through. Start with 15 minutes and go from there. Timing will depend on the amount of dip you are reheating.
- Stove top: You can add it all to a skillet and reheat it on low heat.
- Crock Pot: put the dip back in the crock pot and set it to warm. Heat the dip until warmed through, stirring occasionaly.
More Appetizers to Enjoy...
- Everything Bagel Dip
- Homemade Queso Cheese Dip
- French Onion Dip
- Homemade Guacamole
- Easy Ham Salad
- Fruit Salsa
Serve this delicious Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip at your next party or special occasion and let me know how it goes over in the comments below, and please leave a star rating! Pictures encouraged on Instagram with the hashtag #heathershomemadekitchen You can also follow me on Social Media to see what other crazy things my family and I are doing! If you like what you see, please share with your friends and family!
Don’t forget to pin the recipe for later!
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Crock Pot
- Add all ingredients to a small crock pot and gently stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours until cheese is melted, stirring a few times.
- Reduce crock pot to keep warm and stir dip occasionally.
- Serve dip warm with favorite dippers.