Creamy Tomato Cucumber Salad
Tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and an easy homemade dressing will make this Creamy Tomato Cucumber Salad a hit with everyone you know. This salad is quick and easy, ready in minutes to enjoy!
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 large English cucumber, cut into chunks
- ½ medium sweet yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup miracle whip , or mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or honey
- 1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
In a large mixing bowl whisk together miracle whip, sugar, vinegar, dill weed and celery seed.
Add cut tomatoes, cucumbers and onions to the bowl and gently stir to combine.
Serve immediately or chill before serving.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 462IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
Please rate the recipe, leave a comment and tell me how much you loved it!