Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
These Air Fryer Zucchini Fries are healthy, crispy and so delicious! They make a perfect side dish or appetizer and a healthy snack.
- 3-4 small zucchinis, or 1-2 medium/large
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Olive oil cooking spray
Cut zucchini into fries that are 3-4 inches long and ½ inch thick. Scrape out seeds before slicing into sticks.
In a large gallon bag, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, bagel seasoning and salt. Shake it up to combine it all.
In a shallow dish, whisk together the egg and water until frothy.
Dip the zucchini in the egg wash and coat each side.
Place dipped zucchini in the bag with the breading and shake to coat.
Place zucchini on a baking sheet and repeat until all zucchini sticks are coated.
Preheat air fryer to 400°. Place zucchini in air fryer basket, in a single layer with space between each fry, and spray tops with cooking spray.
Air Fry for 8 minutes. If they are not brown enough, fry for another 1-2 minutes.
Place fries on baking sheet and in a 170° oven to keep warm until all the zucchini has been fried.
To bake the fries in the oven:
- Place the prepared zucchini fries on an oven safe rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Spray the tops of the fries with cooking spray and bake in a 400° oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray the paper with cooking spray. Place zucchini fries on parchment paper and spray the fries with cooking spray. Bake in a 400° for 10 minutes, then flip the fries and bake for another 10 minutes.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 730mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 274IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 1mg
Please rate the recipe, leave a comment and tell me how much you loved it!