Roast Chicken Cobb Salad
Roast Chicken Cobb Salad is filled with everything you would want in a healthy and delicious salad. A bed of lettuce topped with roast chicken, tomatoes, bacon, avocado, hard boiled eggs, and cheese! What else is needed for a fulfilling and healthy dinner?
- 2 cups chopped lettuce, romaine and iceberg
- ½ cup shredded or diced chicken, about 4 oz
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- ¼ avocado, diced
- ½ roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- favorite dressing
Place the lettuce on a plate or in a large bowl.
Top with chicken, bacon, eggs, avocado, tomatoes and drizzle with dressing.
Eat and Enjoy!
Sodium: 515mg | Calcium: 151mg | Vitamin C: 14mg | Vitamin A: 1457IU | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 5g | Potassium: 944mg | Cholesterol: 262mg | Calories: 386kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fat: 24g | Protein: 33g | Carbohydrates: 11g | Iron: 2mg