Chicken Tortellini Salad
Chicken Tortellini Salad is a super easy recipe with chicken, tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto! A great make ahead salad for dinner, as a side dish or shared at a potluck or picnic. This salad is a total crowd pleaser!
- 8 oz cheese filled tortellini
- 1 cup chicken, cooked, diced or shredded
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, cubed
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved (about 12 tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons prepared sun-dried tomato pesto, (heaping tablespoons)
Cook tortellini to al dente according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water.
Combine chicken, cheese and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Add cooled pasta.
Add pesto and toss until thoroughly combined.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve cold.
Serving: 1cup about | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 503mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 414IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 2mg
Please rate the recipe, leave a comment and tell me how much you loved it!